Sign in to follow this  
azcouesfanatic

6A/22N Rocky here I come

Well its official I drew the second tag for the second hunt in 6A/22N. I am really excited. I will be doing this with a bow so if any of you have info and are willing to share it would be appreciated. I will keep you posted with scouting pictures and hopefully a harvest photo. I still can't believe it. Thank you AZGFD.

• Like 8

Awesome! Congrats!

• Like 1

Where do we sign up to volunteer as spotter/packer?

• Like 1

Brian, so glad you drew a sheep tag. If anybody can pull it off I know it's you. Good luck and shoot straight. :)

TJ

Congratulations! I put in for that hunt too. Now I can pick your brain when you are done! Ha, ha!

Best of luck! I'm really pulling for you knowing that you are doing it with your bow!

Nick

Congrats Brian! I know you will get it done, if you need some extra glass let me know, I know we will talk and I will keep my ear open for some info.

GET-R-DONE!!!!...you are my hero!!! congrats!...cant wait for the hunt story!!!! those "Curly Horned Critters" are addicting!!!...hope tobe in your shoes one day Brian!!!!! :P

Congratulations Brian. You now have a chance to join the very short list of those that have taken both species in Arizona!

Is there a place or someone who has an idea how long this list is?? Any documentation? I'd be curious to know the number. I know someone on it and have only ever met one other.

Not trying to misguide the thread.. Congrats on a great draw and I hope you have the hunt of a lifetime!!