Sign in to follow this  
jaycee85501

22N Boundries

They are not too hard to follow if you look at the regs. Also, if you look at the HabiMap on the Game and Fish website it will have the boundaries on it. I took the boundaries from the regs and drew them onto a google earth map and used that. Pretty simple boundaries for this section of 22. Good luck on the hunt, it is REALLY a tough hunt with tons of hunters plus there are 150 more bull tags this year for that hunt. It will be a zoo far more than in the past!

. 22 North Hunt Unit - That portion of Unit 22 located north of the following: Beginning at the

confluence of the Verde River and the East Verde

River; easterly along the East Verde River to FR

406; easterly on FR 406 to AZ Hwy 260 in Payson; easterly on AZ Hwy 260 to Tonto Creek (the

Unit Boundary).

james

I highly recommend buying the 22N map from Flatline! There maps are fantastic and they show the boundries very well! Well worth the money!

Adam

• Like 1

I highly recommend buying the 22N map from Flatline! There maps are fantastic and they show the boundries very well! Well worth the money!

Adam

I concur! Those Flatline maps are incredible! By far the best map out there.

I'll third the "Flatline Map".

For my elk hunt last year, my Flatline was one of the most useful pieces of equipment I had.

the rim from childs to the tonto , to roosevelt dam ,tos sauro lake to the fort macdowwell bridge the verdie river back to childs . if you can't find something in those boundries your out of luck at least he asked

I have that hunt as well. But the area I plan on hunting is well within the boundaries.