Sign in to follow this  
rcdinaz

Team Elk pack

Do you think you will have the packs in for August like the site says? In Western Slope?

I want to pick up the multi-pack accessory as well.

Thanks!

I am curious about this pack as well, when do you think you will stock them? RCDINAZ, if you get ahold of one, let me know what youthink of it.

Mike

I finally got one from a member on here. Great pack! It holds more than you think it will and the layout is very good. This is my new favorite pack for day trips or even an overnighter. I carried 4 game cams, locks, binos, RF, jacket, 2 bottles of water, phone, small charger, and all the little extra stuff for about 5 hours and it was great.

I have a dragonfly, X1, and Kuiu along with some cheaper packs for reference.

Hello to all, thanks for all the comments and replies. It has been a while since I have been able to get back on to CWT and I apologize about that. We will be back on here for regular follow ups and posts. The latest ETA from Eberlestock on the western slope is late October 2013. Timber veil is available now, and we apologize for that inconvenience. It truly is an awesome pack, it has become my personal favorite. With the size, exterior frame, and archery/rifle capabilities it has so much to offer and is hard to beat. Carries an awesome amount of weight, and can easlily get you out there for 2 or 3 days at a time if packed right. Also makes the perfect day pack if thats all your after. Thanks again for the commentary.