Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

Lamiglas 9' 4 piece 4wt Fly Rod

Up for sale is a 4 piece 4wt Graphite Lamisglas "Certified Pro" Fly Rod. Fast action, 9' Made in the U.S.A. Comes with sexy flannel sock and rod tube, good used condition, cork good, guides good. Caught a few fish on it. Plays more like a 6 wt and was designed for swinging and casting heavy flies...would be a great rod for Smallys or LMB. Lamisglas is a quality rod company out of Woodland, WA: http://www.lamiglas.com/

$100 in Tucson, or trade for equal value of 20 gauge birdshot #8 or 7.5

post-2628-0-84279400-1375111463_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-83819400-1375111491_thumb.jpg

$80 or trade for an equal value bass casting reel, a case of 20 gauge birdshot or? Fall fly fishing in the high country is about to bust off guys, surely someone needs this stick to fling big dries for Browns next month :)

• Like 1

That would be a great Lee's Ferry rod. Let me see what I've got in conventional gear to offer for trade.

That would be a great Lee's Ferry rod. Let me see what I've got in conventional gear to offer for trade.

Equal value low profile casting reel or bass tackle would interest me. Or 3# of RL22 :)

I fished it at Lee's Ferry a few years ago and lost a 20+" at my feet just above the Paria. 6x dropper midge gave up on some rocks...

Well, I looked and I'm not really ready to part with one of my Citicas so I don't have any reels to offer. I do have a nice 6'6" Fenwick rod. It is the Hardcore Graphite series rod 1/4-5/8 oz lure 6-17lb line. Made in the USA. The clearcoat is scuffed a bit near the lure hanger by the handle. If interested, that's hat I've got. Otherwise I recommend you list it on azflyandtie. probably sell real quick there.