Sign in to follow this  
elk77hunter

is this a good buck?

His mass looks really good but his length looks really bad. The levels of just how good or bad will determine how large the buck ultimately is. Very tough to judge from those photos.

+1

His mass looks really good but his length looks really bad. The levels of just how good or bad will determine how large the buck ultimately is. Very tough to judge from those photos.

+2 His mass looks unbelievable for a buck that appears to be exceptionally short. Mass is almost everything in an antelope, so it probably will score decent. It's really hard to tell from these pics, but it does just seem very short.

Don't waste your time on this buck great mass but doesn't have anything else.

unless your pics are awful. 90 percent of the guys that drew tags of would shoot this buck opening morning 8 bucks shot by hunters that were guided last year hear in flag that i know of the biggest buck was 84 inches

to me that's seems kinda odd to me when they are so easy to scout and find most of the time,it only really matters what makes you happy.

Also don't know what unit you have so maybe this could be a good buck where you are.

Seldom Drawn