Sign in to follow this  
azcouesandelk

Going again

Going down scouting again in 36b. Leaving tomorow midday and wont be back til Monday afternoon. I will be camped at the RV park on the east side of Arivaca. Stop by if you want to chat. I will be in a newer model Dodge Dakota dark grey. Sadly no sticker on this truck since it is still my moms.

sorry guys i will not be down this weekend. i will be headed up this coming Tuesday and staying until Thursday. I will be pulling my new Rhino up thee and reitring the jeep. I have a brand new Rhgino thats is camoflaged COMPLETELY. Say hello. If it is not me hoepfully the guy is nice. I happen to have a house I purchased in Arivaca so I wont be camping my this year. Although I will be on the hill early AM each morning scouting.

anyone available for midweek scouting?

I will be camped at the RV park on the east side of Arivaca.

Nobody will believe this one. I'm down here scouting 36c nd staying in the same RV Park. It has WiFi--so I can check the forums--hog heaven!! Will go down and have a chat later. This just shows us how small the world really is.

BOB

Going down scouting again in 36b. Leaving tomorow midday and wont be back til Monday afternoon. I will be camped at the RV park on the east side of Arivaca. Stop by if you want to chat. I will be in a newer model Dodge Dakota dark grey. Sadly no sticker on this truck since it is still my moms.
younghunter, let me know what it looks like down there I have a Nov. tag and haven't had a chance to get down yet. good luck and have fun.

younghunter, let me know what it looks like down there I have a Nov. tag and haven't had a chance to get down yet. good luck and have fun.

there are no deer anywhere. DO not bother going hunting... they are few and far between and i think it is best if you rest up for next year.

Ok I am heading down tomorow morning for my last weekend scouting before my dads October hunt. Again I will be camped at the Univeral Ranch RV Park. We will be driving a dodge ram 2500 diesel. We will be scouting friday afternoon through sunday afternoon.

We were down in the NE part of 36B this past Monday. What terrain are the bucks holding in. Only saw one shooter and he was running since the quad spooked him. Pretty low but not completely out in the flats. I didn't get a great look but was a nice rack and still in velvet.

Wind got up pretty bad so we didn't see too much. I'll be back out Sunday morning. Optics are hurting us a bit this year. I had some Nikon 18X70s last year. Huge and heavy, but super glass, don't have them this year.

Flats or hills for the November hunt????

Later,

Matt

Alot of deer i saw are down low. i was up high quite a bit and saw very little as compared to 3 weeks ago seeing many shooters and doe.

I am exicted about my upcoming hunt. Cannot wait.

Them are some nice binos you had. One of my huntin buds is a Canon rep and he got me a pair of 18X50 Image Stabilised binos to try this year. I used them on a couple of trips in Arkansas and all I can say is Hot D*** :D

Too bad you wont have the Nikons. Did you lose them?

We were down in the NE part of 36B this past Monday. What terrain are the bucks holding in. Only saw one shooter and he was running since the quad spooked him. Pretty low but not completely out in the flats. I didn't get a great look but was a nice rack and still in velvet.

Wind got up pretty bad so we didn't see too much. I'll be back out Sunday morning. Optics are hurting us a bit this year. I had some Nikon 18X70s last year. Huge and heavy, but super glass, don't have them this year.

Flats or hills for the November hunt????

Later,

Matt