Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Headed to the Dark Continent

I'm leaving on Saturday mid morning for South Africa. Can't wait! Been drooling over all of the past posts from everyone. I'll be hunting for 11 days once there with my bow. Headed over there with some guys I've never met, only talked to on the phone. They've all been there over a dozen times so I'm just gonna be the 3rd wheel and try to run some RAGEs through some unsuspecting game. When I get back and settled mid-August and back in the swing of things I'll post some pics of our trip. Thanks for all of your posts to get me jacked! See ya

Have fun and safe travels buddy! Looking forward to the stories but really looking forward to the pictures!

Make sure you take some stuff to help you sleep on the way there and back.... The travel is exhausting, but well worth it.

Remember, vitals are a little bit further forward then our animals.

Good luck and soak it up, it gets in your blood and you will want to go back, i promise that.

good luck Josh and have some fun bwana!

a little hungry here for some strange fajitas....warthog is fine even hyena if you stick somethin'...........if it was alive b4 u stuck it i'm game.......

good luck,

lee

So that's why you never returned my text!

Can't wait to see the pic's and hear the stories :)

Hello everyone! Ya I've been back since Saturday afternoon but I'm still trying to get everything back in order and up to speed with the biz and family life. One thing I need to do is upload a crap-ton of pics on photobucket or somewhere to make it easier for all to see instead of loading them on here. Went over for 3 animals and ended up taking 6 and wanting more! What an experience!! I am no longer just an antler guy, there's something special about each and every one of those amazing animals over there that's for sure. I guess you can say of the few I didn't get to take it'll give me something to go back for. I'll try to get some pics up soon for everyone. Thanks for all the positive comments so far everyone!

Thats what always happens you go for a few and come back with a bunch! memories for a life time. glad you had a good time, can't wait for pics