Sign in to follow this  
jeffcros

Kidso fedish

Looking good. Can't wait to see some pics of you cuddled up to one of those big blackies.

That blonde bear is gorgeous! I had one that looked similar in 34a I was hunting. Was fortunate to draw the 34a tag the past season and was hunting that bear hard. Well I put my buddy that also had the tag in the area where I had been seeing it and his first day out he shoots it. Was super excited for him. I never ended up tagging one but the OTC hunt is close so I should be able to get it done one one of the other bears i located. Good luck on tagging one of them Yogies!

• Like 1

Those are some truly awesome looking bears.

You certainly have a good spot picked out. Can't wait to hear your success story. Actually you have already been successful with the pics alone. Thanks for posting.

TJ

Great looking bears, thanks for sharing.

I actually thought this was going to be a post filled with bear scat picrures! Wheww! I do remember some of those bears from your earlier posts. Awesome color phases! Picture 1 is a nice mature bear, and your May blonde is absolutely gorgeous. That said, pic 2 is an even larger blonde, and pic 3 is a chocolate bear with great hair length. Your last pic is also a nice chocolate. You could be extremely proud of harvesting any of those bears. In fact, I would be honored to skin either of those chocolates or blondes for you! I hope you actually hunt specifically for one of those bears this fall.

Nice pics Jeff! Those blonde bears are saweet!!!

Here ya go Kidso,

Dont want you to be disappointed.

From this last Saturdays scouting trip.

post-5066-0-32736900-1375729092_thumb.jpg

Thoe are awsome bears. I'd shoot any of them with my bow. Just a beautiful Blinde bear!

2 more weeks and ill be spot and stalk hunting them bears : )

• Like 1

I love the picture with the Bear's reflection in the water! I can't wait to see all the SEXY BEAR PICS! I have to get Kidso's picture our of my nightmares:)

Sorry buddy, if we did'nt like ya we wouldn't poke fun at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Here ya go Kidso,

Dont want you to be disappointed.

From this last Saturdays scouting trip.

[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] photo.JPG

Now that is a manzanita nut log special! Note the beautiful cross-sectional cutting with intact and pleasantly plump berries spaced meticulously throughout. They have not dessicated in the least degree and the darker coloration on the edge of the package indicates that the log has not been exposed to the heat of the sun very long. That is a one to two day old scat, based on crap science oc course.

• Like 3