Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Bear Opener

I am, and yes it is going to be hot! miserable hunt unless you actually find a bear! :)

I am, and yes it is going to be hot! miserable hunt especially if you actually find a bear! :)

Fixed it for you!

Not much better, but I'll be out there for the rifle opener.

I was fortunate to have killed during the Archery Hunt, but I will be taking friends every weekend until my unit closes. Bring on the HEAT!

• Like 1

Well I agree but atleast you come home with more than the standard dehydration and a sunburn! :D

I will be in 23, big grey Avalanche, lots of AZ pinstripe, a rack and 35" tire on top. Pretty hard to miss.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

I'll be in unit 1. Primary goal is scouting for other hunts but there will most certainly be a rifle on my back and a tag in my pocket.

So who is headed out this weekend to do a little bear hunting? Good luck to you and stay hydrated, its still hot out.

And avoid the rattlesnakes! I made my first calling stand 2-years ago near a small boulder that ended up having a black timber rattler spring to life right next to me!

I hear that Kidso. When my cousin and I were trying to call in a bear last May, literally right when we were setting up our stand a black timber rattler sprung to life next to me as well. LOL

Just finished up a homemade electronic caller and will be out with friends this weekend. I personally have to take it easy but will definitely be behind the glass for them!

I'm taking my daughter this weekend, bears fit her personality and I am starting to instensify my scouting for upcoming hunts.

Heading out to 23S with my video camera and .308 in hand. Good luck to all and who knows maybe I will have a HD video for ya all.