Any one have any pictures from previous elk hunts in unit 22N?? Im trying to get my blood pumped, my hunt is this november which is rite around the corner.

• Like 1

woah.... :o thats a TOAD!!! record in my book!! haha

Oh yeah, you jealous yet? :) And yes, he is VERY proudly displayed on my wall, first bull, last day of the hunt. TOUGH hunt!!!!! Far too many tags and hunters!!!!!!!!

Thats a Monster and the direct result in POOR management by the G&F in Unit 22. It used to be an AMAZING Unit, but with all the tags the Unit has really changed.

Adam

• Like 1

There are still some really nice Bulls in 22N & 22S, but it's not even close to what it was just 5 years ago. I'm not a G&F Hater, in fact I highly appreciate everything the G&F has done for Hunters and fisherman in Az. What they have done with the management of 22N & South is Horrible. It's an easy unit to draw for a reason, TOOOOOO MANY TAGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Average joe that's a nice bull was that unit 22n as well?

Big browns I agree with you 100% I think g&f is to desperate for money, they need to figure other solutions around that

Izquik those are nice, did you tag out?!

Yes that was 22 north. Scout a while and find the bull you want. Find an area not glassable from a road and be on him first light on opening day

Yes that was 22 north. Scout a while and find the bull you want. Find an area not glassable from a road and be on him first light on opening day

+1000

thanks guys! I have a few spots in mind so its just a matter of time before i get out there

I found this bull in 22n last year.

post-4217-0-46116300-1375998505_thumb.jpg

• Like 1