Sign in to follow this  
lionhunter

Wtb hunting bow

I am looking for a 70 pound, right handed bow for a friend who is looking to start hunting. I would prefer a complete set up but would buy a bare bow if the price was rt. please pm me what you have and the price you would sell for. Thanks guys..

(I have been looking at archery talk and ebay but want something local thanks)

Whitey

Your buddy probably already knows this but Bass pro shops and sportmans warehouse has ready to hunt bows for $450-$550. They are not the "sexy brands" like Matthews, Hoyt PSE (they do have those as well for $600-$1000) however they are great bows that fit your specific draw length and for an additional $60-$130 you'll have a dozen cut/fletched arrows with broad heads and field points, release and target all brand new. These stores will also help you sight in your bow up to 20yards.

If that works into your price range I would encourage your bud to spend a couple of hours at these shops (and others around the valley and who sponsor this site) shooting and figuring out which bow you like and get it at least partially field ready. It will be money well spent.

Thanks for all the offers. Keep them coming!!!!! If the pm is not replied to the bow won't work for us or too $$$$$ but keep um coming

Draw length is 28 ish. Really looking for an adjustable draw length bow or one that you just trade mods thanks guys

Whitey

I have a destroyer bowtech 340 for sale on here the go between 500 -600 on ebay mines 550 with ripcord drop away 100 and alpine quiver 55 bucks looking for 550 obo ow yea 60-70 lb 26 - 30 in draw length thanks andy if interested you can text me or call 505-699-9177 thanks andy

Thanks for all the offers, insight and suggestions. We found a bow all set up, arrows, release, broadheads, case the works.. so we are hooked up!

Thanks again,

Whitey