Sign in to follow this  
Buckhunter

Called another bear in Close 7 yards.

I called this nice Cinnamon Sow to 7 yards. Really good hide on her. I might try to locate her again soon, Hopefully with a bow in hand.

Good job on calling in the bear. It sure had a beautiful coat. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

wow, nice.

7 yards, bear with cubs = New shorts!

Very nice.

Very nice!!!! You and Kidso have bear blood running in your veins!

I was in 22s and didn't see shiznit, let alone it was hot as ballz. Just glassed, I might have to get a call and try and bring me in.

I didn't hear any shots either so I'm curious to see if its still open after this week.

I was in 22s and didn't see shiznit, let alone it was hot as ballz. Just glassed, I might have to get a call and try and bring me in.

I didn't hear any shots either so I'm curious to see if its still open after this week.

Ditto for 23S! I didn't hear or see anything the last two days. Did see a to of deer so I know the optics were working. One of the ranchers said they weren't in the pears this year, at least not in that area. The heat in the late afternoon is unbearable!

No cubs with this one. If I see her again with my bow she's in trouble. My wife really liked the coat.

Why did you not have your bow with you? A little more information on the exciting situation, please!! Just now saw the video. Very sweet! Beautiful cinnamon! Did you only pass because you were looking for a big boar? I am in agreement with your wife...tag it if you get the chance!

Did the bear make it to your caller and then jet, that is what it looked like? Or do you think it picked up your scent?

Ditto for 23S! I didn't hear or see anything the last two days. Did see a to of deer so I know the optics were working. One of the ranchers said they weren't in the pears this year, at least not in that area. The heat in the late afternoon is unbearable!

Last year was a great year for pear production, so botanically speaking, this year would need to have significantly lower fruit yield. Combine that our poor winter rains, and the ranchers observations make perfect sense. The pears will be tougher this year to hunt.