Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

CW Dove Season Get Ready - Cheap Shotgun Shells Just Arrived

Reminder! Dove season opens September 1st

And since many of us go through more shells than we'll admit - we have them priced right through August

Federal Top Gun 12ga 7.5 shot just $6.39 per box of 25: (compare to the box stores at $6.99 to 7.59 and save)

federaltopgun12ga75.jpg

HealyPostcard.jpg

What you you getting for a box of 20ga?

What you you getting for a box of 20ga?

In 20ga you can choose from Winchester Super X 20ga 2.75" - 6, 7.5, or 8 shot - on Sale for $6.99 per box of 25

Or Remington Game Loads in 2.75" - 7.5 or 8 shot - On Sale for $6.49 per box of 25 (prices also good through the end of August)

shotshellboxes20gagameloads.jpg

Does a case of 12 and a case of 20 get any discount? Btw hope to see this same post around duck season, black clouds?

Does a case of 12 and a case of 20 get any discount? Btw hope to see this same post around duck season, black clouds?

I wish I had enough room to discount it even more. We thought about case discounts but most of our guests buy by the box and we wanted to give all budgets a break. So we looked at Midway, Walmart & the big box outdoor stores on the east & west side and went lower.

And yes. We'll have your favorite waterfowl loads on sale when it's time. Fasteel, Black Cloud, Hevi, Blindside & others.

Turkey?? Yeah. We'll do that too.

• Like 2

and 59 cent box of .22 shells at Yellow Front (and we could walk down there, rifle in hand, to buy them and NO ONE called the police or checked ID - AND the big one - NO ONE shot up a school)

and 74 cent gas (getting out 4-wheeling didn't break the bank)

and the days when the music of my high school and college years was NOT on the "classic" station :lol:

"progress"

• Like 2

and 59 cent box of .22 shells at Yellow Front (and we could walk down there, rifle in hand, to buy them and NO ONE called the police or checked ID - AND the big one - NO ONE shot up a school)

and 74 cent gas (getting out 4-wheeling didn't break the bank)

and the days when the music of my high school and college years was NOT on the "classic" station :lol:

"progress"

+1, Smitty's shotgun shells!

Our dad's would have taken us out if we shot a school!

I swung by Healy Arms today after work and loaded up on shotgun shells for the dove opener.

The store looks GREAT! It was nice catching up with Mark and the friendly staff at the shop.

Just a heads up for all of you that still need to pick up your shells!

• Like 1