Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

small camp trailer

This trailer was custom built by a retired welder. I have owned it for about 5 years and it has never let me down. It has been way overbuilt for its size. It measures 10 foot long and 6 foot 8 inches wide. Its has steel frame with cross members and from the pictures you can see he used a ton of bolts all evenly spaced. The interior has several cabinets and drawers for storage, plus a large counter top. Two propane tanks on the front with lines piped into the trailer for stove, heater, or lantern hook up. Two bunk beds and additional storage under the bottom bed. There are several windows throughout for good air movement., and a screen door to let in the breeze. It has trailer brakes, and the tires were replace within the last year. It sits high off the ground for better offroad clearance. On the back of the trailer there is additional locking storage area for equipment. Receiver hitch on the back for a slide in carrier for extra equipment. This trailer will go anywhere your truck can and will not break. I have a title and lifetime registration. You don't need to do anything to this trailer, it is ready to use for camping or hunting. I have driven it all over the state and on numerous dirt roads without one issue. No leaks or breakage.

I am buying another trailer and I have no room for this one. $2400.00 obo

post-561-0-56672000-1376427183_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-72394200-1376427201_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-60231000-1376427233_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-66879200-1376427253_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-15175400-1376427325_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The trailer is bad A. Wish I had some funds to buy it!

Dang, im drooling. Hmm i wonder if the ocean 16 will let me borrrow some of their lottery winnings.

Great little trailer. I use my enclosed cargo trailer this way when it's just me and the boys going. If momma goes the toy hauler goes.

My grand vitara can tow it, but it makes it squat to much since I have coil springs instead of leaf springs. Not sure of the gvw, but my buddy towed it with a small dodge pick up with no issues. All the cabinets in the front of the trailer put some weight on the tongue. David

• Like 1

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet, so I am gonna try to make it work for somebody. How about $2000 or I will take a small pop up trailer in partial trade. It has to be 1000 lbs or less in order for me to be able to tow with my suzuki. Lets make a deal. David

Plus, it already has a custom sticker on the back.

post-561-0-38475000-1376879393.jpg