Sign in to follow this  
cvw789

Almost Time ! Couple skull pictures for ya

Those are bad........Man I wish I hadn't bocked my shot on that lion a week and a half ago. Would have looked great above my television, my girl disagrees and thinks it would have looked better outside.

Those are bad........Man I wish I hadn't bocked my shot on that lion a week and a half ago. Would have looked great above my television, my girl disagrees and thinks it would have looked better outside.

That suck..

I have a bobcat skull in front of my tv. It looks great. I think you had the right idea.

• Like 1

That suck..

Learned a valuable lesson about patterning shotguns with buckshot or lack there of I should say. It still burns. 25 yards away broadside and a clean miss. I patterned later that week and it was a mess with the Federal Vital Shock #4 buck in a 3" mag. I could hardly hit the cardboard let along group. Why I didn't have my rifle i may he asked, well i was primarily hunting coyotes in thick cover but have a lion tag for "just in case". My gun loves the Remington Express #4 buck in the 3" I know now. I picked up an extended Carlson's Coyote choke with a diameter similar to turkey chokes I'll pattern with next. Spent 6 hours searching for blood that day and went back the following with a hound, couldn't find a drop. Painful mistake and lesson.

• Like 1

Those look great!

I cant believe when I shot my lion this didn't even occur to me. Good news is now I have a reason to fill another lino tag!

Definitely having a bear done if I ever actually find one during the season...

• Like 1