KaibabHunter

Portable Phone Charger?

Anyone use/recommend a portable phone charger? Looking for something that will fit in the pack (light) will get me a couple iPhone charge ups a day while hunting.

Cabelas started carrying the goal zero guide plus and Walmart has a couple similar options. Any ideas?

Ryan

I have goal zero and it works well. More often than not though I just carry a rechargeable battery backup, current favorite is from Jackery off Amazon.

If you got to amazon and type in iPhone charger case you can find some, mine is made by unu and it slides right on the phone like a protective case and has a separate battery that you click a button and it starts charging your phone. I never take my phone out of it and when my phone dies the case will charge it back up to 100%. I never need more than that in the course of a day. It's relatively cheap too, I think about $35.

I just heard that Bushnell came out with one. I would really consider looking at it

I use Goal Zero guide 10 plus I also have their nomad 7 solar charger for it. You will not be disappointed in it. It needs to be the plus model. The cool thing is it runs off of rechargable AA batteries. So you can by and recharge any brand of rechargable AA or AAA batteries as long as they are the Nimhi kind. It also has an LED flash light on it that will run for hours upon hours.

Thx for the recomendations. i figured Id rather be safe than sorry so I ordered the case ylclaret recommended AND the bushnell power sync solar mini from amazon a couple days ago. My maps and GPS are run from my phone mostly now so I need the extra battery life.