Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

The RUT

What's your guy's opinions on this years Rut? How early or late do you think it will hit in most units? What units are you expecting a good timed rut?

Just curious, I've seen the bulls moving and the little guys bugling. I know there starting to think of it.

Im prayin hard...if they dont... im gonna hit it hard,7W bull

• Like 1

was a good rainy season up north this summer hopefully a good storm comes in the 2nd week of Sept to kick it off....

• Like 1

Opener of bear in unit 1 I saw some bulls running together but also saw a good 6x6 running with 10 cows and bugling a little bit. If it's anything like last year all the lucky tag holders will be in for a treat.

I'm prayin' for the 3rd and 4th week of September. Long shot, but hey, I am hoping.

Guest akaspecials
The rut will happen when the rut happens....

Let me guess your taking another 20min bathroom break?

3rd one today. Heed the sage advice. Haha.

im in rut right now, just working on getting my harem together. started pissin on myself and putting my nose up girls rears. wait, wut?

That must have been you I heard bugling :D

• Like 1

I think that the Rut will be in full swing by the 10th and we are going to have an early winter. My nephews wife said the leaves are beginning to turn yellow on a few of her trees up in central Colorado.

It has been cooler than normal the last two months (global cooling???) and the aspen began to turn a few days ago if that is any indication on rut timing.

/>im in rut right now, just working on getting my harem together. started pissin on myself and putting my nose up girls rears. wait, wut?

No wonder you didnt answer yesterday, I came by and heard the Rucuss and your front yard smelled like a wallow! I beat the tar out of your tree with a stick hoping something would come looking for a fight but to no avail.