Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Bushnell Yardage Pro Compact 800

SOLD

Bushnell Yardage Pro Compact 800 - $100.00 Cash- No trades

Purchased in 2005. Lightly used. Great Condition.

Prefer local face to face transaction in Tucson

T a r g e t i n g Mo d e s The YA RD AGE PRO® COMPACT 800 incorporates exclusive
targeting modes that allow you to adjust the performance parameters of the unit to suit yo u r
s p ecific situation and environment. The different targeting modes available are listed belo w :

S TA N D A R D ( LCD Indicator - none) – This setting allows most targets to be distanced up to
800 yards. Used for moderately reflective targets that are typical of most distancing situatio n s .
N o t e : If the user encounters difficulty ranging to targets in the standard mode, the other modes
listed below can be used. The minimum distance in the standard mode is 20 yards.

S C A N ( LCD Indicator - “SCAN”) – When the P o w e r button is held down longer than 3 sec o n d s ,
the unit transitions to SCAN mode. This mode allows the range to be continuously updated as lo n g
as the P o w e r button remains depressed.

R A I N ( LCD Indicator - “RA IN”) – Pr ec i p i t a t ion, such as rain drops or snow flakes, can reflec t
energy pulses emitted by the YA RD AGE PRO® COMPACT 800 thereby contaminating the primary
target’s distance measurement. By selecting the rain mode, feedback from energy pulses
r e f l ecting off prec i p i t a t ion will be ignored and an uncontaminated measurement obtained.

R E F L E C T I V E ( LCD Indicator - “REF L”) – Used when targeting highly reflective targets (e.g.
r e f l ectors, stop signs, etc.). Increases effective distance of the device on reflective targets up to
9 30 yards or 850 meters. Note: In this mode, the unit’s sensitivity to non-cooperative targets is
decreased thereby reducing the maximum ranging distance for these type of objects.

> 1 50 ( LCD Indicator - “>150”) – This mode can be used to ignore energy pulses reflecting off
o b j ects less than 150 - 165 yards / meters away. It would typically be used when distancing
through brush to an object further than 150 yards / meters away. Note: In this mode, the system
will not measure to targets less than 150 yards / meters.

To select between these modes, while looking through the mo nocular, depress and release the
mode button. Each successive depression of the mode button will activate a different mod e
d e s i g n a t ion in the following order; 1) standard (no indicator), 2) rain (“RA IN”), 3) reflec t i v e
( “ REF L”), 4) >150 (“>150”) and then back to standard (no indicator). Note: The YARDAGE PRO®
COMPACT 800 will return to the last setting used, each time the unit is turned-on.
I l l u m i n a t i n g I n d i c a t o r s

L O W B A T T E R Y C H A R G E ( LCD Indicator - ) – When both dashes inside the battery
s y m bol are displayed, the battery is fully charged. When the dashes start to fade away, it means
the battery charge is getting low and the 4 AAA alkaline batteries should be replac e d .

S P E C I F I C A T I O N S :
O p t i c a l D e s i g n The YA RD AGE PRO® COMPACT 800 features a Perma Foc u s®
mo nocular optical system for viewing your target. A liquid crystal display (LCD) is mo u n t e d
within the optical system and when activated, displays a reticle for targeting, yard / meter and
mode designations, and low battery indicators. Inherent in the manufacturing process are small
b l ack spots that appear in the optical system. These are a natural ch a r acteristic of the LCD ,
c a n not be fully eliminated in the manufacturing process and do not affect the distancing
performance of the unit.
M a g n i f i c a t io n . . . . . . . 8 x Field of View.......4.6°
Total Eye Relief.......12mm Exit Pupil.......3.4 mm
P o w e r S o u r c e The YA RD AGE PRO® COMPACT 800 is powered by 4, AAA
alkaline batteries.
B a c k l i g h t A green LED backlights the LCD for approximately 5 seconds after a range has

Do these do arc? And how far do they go out to

No. These do not have ARC.

These are rated out to 800 yards. But you may only get that distance under ideal conditions on a reflective target.