Sign in to follow this  
kelbro

Unit 22 Muley tag

I don't remember putting this unit down on my app but somehow, I drew a Rifle Muley tag for 22. I have only hunted quail in 22 and I have seen quite a few whitetail but I don't recall any muleys. Did a little scouting this weekend between the Beeline and the Verde river. Tough to access since the fire closures. Planning to go a little further north next weekend. Maybe more towards Roosevelt.

Anybody willing to point a guy in the right direction? Not looking for GPS coordinates of your honey holes, just a general vicinity or areas to avoid. i plan to drive in, camp the week and hopefully use the quad to get around but I'm not afraid to hike.

Thanks!

A friend of mine hunts just past the rosa lake turn off right off the highway , they see big bucks ever year and a lot of smaller bucks also .

he aint going to be your friend much longer if you start sharing all his honey holes lol.

• Like 8

/>

A friend of mine hunts just past the rosa lake turn off right off the highway , they see big bucks ever year and a lot of smaller bucks also .

he aint going to be your friend much longer if you start sharing all his honey holes lol.

lol