Rifle2Bow

23N killin time in my tent and can help some1 w Elk tag.

Im over by the 260 and Young Hwy and brought a bear tag w me as well (just in case). I've seen 5 Muley does but no bucks this evening but I just got here so that is a good sign. I thought for a second I might be doing a quick turnaround to no avail because the only thing sticking out we're their big ole ears. If anyone has an Elk tag I would be happy to assist. I've seen 2 Cows and a really nice Buck. I didn't count the points but he had a really nice rack on em. Good luck if you're hunting and congrats if you tagged out. Hopefully I'll be one of those tomorrow.

Im over by the 260 and Young Hwy and brought a bear tag w me as well (just in case). I've seen 5 Muley does but no bucks this evening but I just got here so that is a good sign. I thought for a second I might be doing a quick turnaround to no avail because the only thing sticking out we're their big ole ears. If anyone has an Elk tag I would be happy to assist. I've seen 2 Cows and a really nice Buck. I didn't count the points but he had a really nice rack on em. Good luck if you're hunting and congrats if you tagged out. Hopefully I'll be one of those tomorrow.

isnt the bear season closed for 23?

Bear in 23N opened Friday, so the first call in is this week.