I've been working a water hole to get a mnt lion this last Sunday I set up my blind near my cam that's been there for a month now. I went today to get picture updates and all gone. This is pathetic and un-manlike they are cowards nothing but pathetic piece of s*%# it was about 3 miles south of 187th ave and Riggs rd I think these a**holes are driving a white silverado 1500 with a camper now the only reason I assume this is because I got to the water hole once and they were there. If anyone comes across a doghouse ground blind and a wild game innovations trail please pm me i got a hold of g&f and gave all the details I could let's get these low life worth for nothing SCUM bags

I have two pictures of these guys going in there I'd love to put them up but just don't know if it's them. I know these f****** have to be pochers and to top it of there's a nice cat and a huge 5x5 Mulie in there

Post it, just sayin you would like to chat with them! Ha

Haha just might end up doing that

• Like 1

First off, it's thieves- not thiefs... Second, that really sucks and I hope those lowlife scumbags get raped by a donkey with severe dominance issues and you get your gear back.

• Like 1

Thanks for the correction, yeah those a holes have it coming.

No problem... Let G&F determine whether or not it was them before you slap the pics up... The only people that need to be going to court are the innocent until proven guilty parties involved.

G&F confirmed it wasn't them. Spoke with them about it and sent them every picture I had as of Sunday

scooter are you a lawyer .LOL i'm going to check my camera tomorrow and im shore its gone after openning weekends. seems to be the low lives are becoming hunters, just my opinion so don't bash me to hard

• Like 1

Not a lawyer, just a guy who knows (not first-hand) what a pain in the rear a libel suit can be even if it doesn't make it to court.

• Like 1

The entire country is turning low-life if you ask me, so it would be a natural occurrence that they would infiltrate the ranks of so-called "hunters". Leaving $400 worth of gear laying unsecured in a public place is just icing on the cake to an opportunistic criminal. it is truly a sad moral state of affairs we're living these days.

• Like 3

First off, it's thieves- not thiefs... Second, that really sucks and I hope those lowlife scumbags get raped by a donkey with severe dominance issues and you get your gear back.

WOW

Americans are raped daily by a donkey with severe dominance issues.........the donkey's name is Obama. ;)

• Like 6

Americans are raped daily by a donkey with severe dominance issues.........the donkey's name is Obama. ;)

Hahahahahahahah that made my morning!!