Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

heard alot of bugles in Unit 1 this weekend

Heard a lot of bugles this weekend in unit 1. 1 bull actually kept us up all night bugleing by our cabin.

• Like 1

So glad to hear this! I'll be spending a few days next weekend in Greer. The goal is to let my young kids experience some bugling action for their first time.

Didn't hear any bugles up near 10 but starting to see the bigger bulls by themselves and cruising.

Heard several bugle in 3C over the weekend while out scouting. Another guy we saw called one to him using an elk bugle ringtone..............

Heard a lot of bugles this weekend in unit 1. 1 bull actually kept us up all night bugleing by our cabin.

spent yesterday afternoon and this morning in 1. hardly heard any bugles except for a few before the sun was even close to being up. did not see 1 elk, im dead serious. not even a single cow. maybe because there were so many people out and about but i would have thought i would have seen at least a cow. was a weird trip. i wouldnt say it was "on" by any means.

Don't want to dampen any spirits and it may mean nothing about the upcoming hunts but this year is the least bugling I have heard in quite a few years for some reason.

Just returned from unit 1. I heard a few bugles, but very few. The bugling was much heavier 2 weeks ago. I just hope it is due to all the people in the woods this weekend. I saw several trucks stopped along the road and calling.