Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

I'm guessing Medical...

How many people with a MMJ card do you think are actually sick? I'm guessing less than 1%.

I did some work last week down in Amado, the people are in their upper 60's-early 70's and these are along side their home, not hiden...and they dont look like tie-dyed left-over hippys...

The medical MJ has to be confusing for LEO's, got a card??? Have a nice day... No card??? heres a ticket, a fine and a record...

gps coords?

• Like 1

appears to be non budding tomato plants. Often will find the plants growing in between MMP, or something like medical.

I really don't mean this to come off the wrong way...but what business is it of yours?

/>I really don't mean this to come off the wrong way...but what business is it of yours?

Exactly! When I saw my neighbor rape his younger daughters friend... I didn't say anything because what business is it of mine...

• Like 1

I think it is pretty! :P

The medical marijuana is a nightmare for cops. It's not to hard on the enforcement end. That is all pretty cut and dry. That said to save headaches, make it legal like cigarettes or illegal like it was.

The nightmare comes since they were nice enough to add in civil liability for a cop disclosing someone has a weed card. So for example say you let local pd now about the above grow, and the cop walks out and says its cool they have their cards. Bam! Here comes the lawsuits.

• Like 1

Marijuana is for weak people, majority of this country is already worthless as it is, then we give all the druggies a green light. How does this better our society as a whole? It doesn't it creates brain dead, stagnant people who can't hold a job and become dependent on Uncle Sam.

• Like 4