Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

New SwaroZ5 3.5X18x44 and Outdoorsman Pack!

I am selling a new Swarovski Z5 3.5x18x44 with the standard Duplex reticle. Scope is pretty much as good as it gets for Clarity and with the side focus it doesn't matter what distance you can focus it so it looks like you are looking through a spotting scope. I mounted it on one rifle for 5 shots and was planning on leaving it on the Gun but I read about the new Zeiss Conquest HD and since I already had a Swarovski Z5 on another rifle so I ordered the ZeissHD5 and I ended up with a $1,500 scope sitting on a shelf for 5 months and I need to get rid of it. No scratches or anything. In original box with all the paper work for the warranty and everything it came with. Still have $1499 price tag on the box but I want to get rid of it in a hurry so first one to give me $750 for it gets a great deal.

Also selling a once used Outdoorsman Optic Pack with frame and everything. I took it hunting once and it was just to big I am changing to a day pack. There was a little mud on it so my wife took the pack and waist strap off and washed and it looks better than new. First person to give me $200 will get it.post-539-0-31498600-1378275043_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-58636100-1378275005_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-69479300-1378275399_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-71533200-1378275415_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Matthew,

If all the pack sales fall through, I'll take it!

(I'm always a little late on these great deals!)

Dang it! Been wanting to get this pack! i guess I'll get in line behind Chef.

The way I read the add is the first one to bring you cash, not first to post?

The guy that posted first bought both with cash. I had someone offer me even more money and I was going to take it but that would go against my word and with out your word what are you left with. That dang greed always clouding your judgement.

• Like 6

The guy that posted first bought both with cash. I had someone offer me even more money and I was going to take it but that would go against my word and with out your word what are you left with. That dang greed always clouding your judgement.

Very honest of you and I can appreciate that. I have had that happen to me a few times. Going to buy something and the guy tells me someone offered him more money and he sold it to them.

Your OK in my book.

• Like 3