rageinthesage

Another toad hits the dirt

I understand the pic was in the Park, unit 9, well up into it ( Im refering to the live pic that was posted ) its obvious its the same dead deer. 7 is a long way off

That's nuts, cool pic. I just sent it to him.

and this was the OP's last post in this thread.

so, was he excited to have a live pic of his buck or pissed that you posted a report of his gcnp buck. end the rumors if you can.

and the rumors are that he said he shot it in 7 according to another site but idk where they got that info from.

/>

I need more give me more come on rageinthesage you know u got more info pease share or clear it up please

My intent is not to bash Loren, but there seem to be questions on this whole dealy...

Delay!!! He probably has a magazine deal with some one, or gonna see him on a hunting show on T.V......T.V. one way or another, probably the local News...lol

I haven't checked this posting in a few days my hands have been tied, Loren has asked me not to post anymore pix until he puts his watermark on it. I myself had a lot of Q's that needed to be clarified and now understand why he told me where he originally shot it because he knew if it got out everyone would soon realize these giant park matriarchs are indeed vary killable and unless proven otherwise he has accomplished this amazing achievement. Loren is one of the best hunters I know(and luckiest) he spends an unbelievable amount of time in the woods and find myself jealous at times because of it. He is just getting his foot in the door with his guiding and horn buying outfit and don't think he would do anything to jeopardize that. If AZGFD or federal fish and game has any questions all they have to do is give him a call or go to his house and he will give every detail about his hunt.

I have yet to hold the antlers myself but from pix and video this deer is impressive but definitely strange looking, at its closest point it is 7 1/2" from g2 to g2 with a 17" inside spread and just under 23" outside with the cheaters. After seeing all the pix and vid of this buck the buck will probably be greatly missed to those who have fed petted and befriended this giant buck. I do think this buck lived well over 90% of his life or more in the Grand Canyon National Park but that 10% or 5 or 1% he didn't, proved to be fatal and the buck jumped the fence for a last time.

I haven't checked this posting in a few days my hands have been tied, Loren has asked me not to post anymore pix until he puts his watermark on it. I myself had a lot of Q's that needed to be clarified and now understand why he told me where he originally shot it because he knew if it got out everyone would soon realize these giant park matriarchs are indeed vary killable and unless proven otherwise he has accomplished this amazing achievement. Loren is one of the best hunters I know(and luckiest) he spends an unbelievable amount of time in the woods and find myself jealous at times because of it. He is just getting his foot in the door with his guiding and horn buying outfit and don't think he would do anything to jeopardize that. If AZGFD or federal fish and game has any questions all they have to do is give him a call or go to his house and he will give every detail about his hunt.

I have yet to hold the antlers myself but from pix and video this deer is impressive but definitely strange looking, at its closest point it is 7 1/2" from g2 to g2 with a 17" inside spread and just under 23" outside with the cheaters. After seeing all the pix and vid of this buck the buck will probably be greatly missed to those who have fed petted and befriended this giant buck. I do think this buck lived well over 90% of his life or more in the Grand Canyon National Park but that 10% or 5 or 1% he didn't, proved to be fatal and the buck jumped the fence for a last time.

Well hopefully that's the truth and you didn't just become part of the investigation. I wouldn't think a new guide would chance loosing his business by shooting a buck like that illegally, but I would also think a buck like that would catch a lot of attention on the front of his website.

HHHMMMM you mean that all this time we have been speculating for nothing? Seems to simple. Obamacare or Roswell has to be connected somehow! Come on page #6 of comments :D

I know that this buck is a trophy of a lifetime and if it was hunted and cought going over the fence then more congrats to the hunter cuz i am sure it took time to figure out were that was happening. But from ready these posts this is a buck that people have petted and fed for years? That is crazy to me so all i had to do is see it over the fence and walk up to it like i was going to feed or pet it and then shoot it with arrow? I love this thread so much lol

If he killed it fair and square I think its awesome and congrats! Its not easy patterning any animal, well, normally it isn't. Well, unless you bait them, um, and use cameras....anyways. It reminds me of a story.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Town-Mourns-Bozo-the-Black-Bear-Killed-by-Hunter-109949654.html

Leroy and Bozo video together.......