rageinthesage

Another toad hits the dirt

Rageinthesage What the deal bro?????? Its been going on a couple week. What the REAL deal? Having trouble with the water mark?? Game and Fish delaying you guys from posting any more? Have G&F confiscated anything for a investigation?

Sitting at AZ Truck Outfitters waiting for some service to get done, read this whole thread from start to fiinish and I have one question...

Who knows a good place to eat near Speedway in Tucson?... Bump for record!

• Like 1

My son told me about this Mule deer buck that Loren Mcreynolds killed . I join this site to look and comment on it .That being said I have a question .Did anyone else look up his public record ?

• Like 1

/>My son told me about this Mule deer buck that Loren Mcreynolds killed . I join this site to look and comment on it .That being said I have a question .Did anyone else look up his public record ?

I wondered when someone was going to bring that up.

Guest oneshot
How can you guide a hunter if your not allowed to be around any type of firearm?

I don't know his legal situation but.... It's all about possession of that firearm, your hunter has a firearm, and you don't...

You can also get a 'Release from Civil Disability" to own/possess a firearm for sporting reasons after certain convictions that would prohibit firearm possession.....(Vote and run for public office are also granted)

Yeah MuleDeerArea33... Going for page lucky 13!!!...

wow very interesting.

Well I have plenty of sins so I wont throw the first stone...I'll wait to be number 5 or 6 jk

bump for page 13