Sign in to follow this  
Cactusbuck

22 ft. Fifth wheel trailer - SOLD

Very clean, fully equipped smaller 5th wheel trailer customized with everything you could imagine, always kept Inside my garage and everything works as it should! $3500.00

EXTERIOR

Axles flipped for use with full size and 4x4 trucks, rear tow receiver hitch and 7 pin elec. for triple towing, custom Heavy duty bumper, fiberglass construction, locking removable metal security panels for windows (blocks out sunlight too), metal vents, air conditioning, custom tv and radio antenna, bike rack, ladder, very good matching tires (including spare), bearing buddies and newer battery.

INTERIOR

Rear bathroom w/toilet, sink and shower, side dinette, sofa, clean bed, trailer sleeps six, 3 burner stove/oven, double sink, flat screen TV/DVD mounted on swivel swing arm, CD/Stereo with great speakers, 750 watt a/c Inverter, 100 watt Solar panel, both permanently mounted, gas space heater, gas lamp fixture provides great light and heat too, 5 gal horizontal propane tank, three way refrigerator/freezer, Plenty of extra 12v power outlets and shelves installed!

If you're looking for a smaller fifth wheel trailer in very good condition, contact me and will get back to you.

I have owned this for several years, over time have got it fully outfitted and equipped with everything.

I don't use it and could use the space. Mike 602-6194475

Totally agree, as a newbie I need to find out how to get in to the system and edit the ad!

Price is $3500.

what the one post has to do with anything? if you like it and you like the price you buy, if not don't buy it.so don't buy on craiglist either, a lot of the posts are one time.

• Like 2

Thank you for the help oz31p!!

Send me photos to 928-965-9428 or jadegoodmangang@gmail

Thank you for the help oz31p!!

Anytime. I was new once too.

Funny how people forget that.

• Like 1