Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

A few Elk calls

I have a few new elk calls for sale. They are double reed mouth diaphragms. After trying various different calls this is the design I like. $4.50 each shipping included. Plus I have around 10 bite down cow calls available with plastic barrel and lanyard $6 + shipping. Can turn a walnut barrel for call for additional $6. Will post picture of bite down cow call when I get home tonight.

ec_zps8bc3708c.jpg

Here is the cow calls I have. The picture is Orange. I have 3 Orange 4 Green and 3 Black. $6 dollars and comes with a lanyard. I can turn a piece of walnut for an extra $6. The call is easy to take apart and dry when the reed gets wet from use and starts sticking.

cow_zpseee1aabf.jpg

Heh, are these used? Not sure I would buy a used mouth diaphragm call....or a used toothbrush either.

• Like 1

Calls are all brand new. Looks like he still has a few left. Thanks LittleCreekCalls

Sorry it took a little bit to respond, yesterday was a busy day. The calls are all new never been used. I have a press and make the mouth calls and this is the style that works best for me but if there is a different style or cut you are looking for I should be able to help you out. I have different thicknesses of latex and a gauge to measure the tension I put on the latex before finishing the call.

As for the cow calls I just assemble them and sometimes turn custom wood barrels on the lathe.

If you are interested just send me a pm. Thanks for looking.