Sign in to follow this  
Hornhunter247

Lifetime license

I guess I'm more interested in getting passed the retarded 20% that AZ does now. I'd really like to know I have a chance in every unit, every year! But the cost savings would be pretty huge over the next 35+ years of applying.

Very well worth the price. The cap is 10% not 20%, if you think that's bad check NM's caps. And your use of the word retarded is offensive.

• Like 1

Flatlander the 20% pass to max point holders is what I'm referring too. Which keeps any NR with less than 12 points from EVER drawing a few of the best tags in the world.

And I take it you don't know the definition of retarded? It's NOT a person, just to give you a hint! Lol

Flatlander the 20% pass to max point holders is what I'm referring too. Which keeps any NR with less than 12 points from EVER drawing a few of the best tags in the world.

And I take it you don't know the definition of retarded? It's NOT a person, just to give you a hint! Lol

PM Sent

Very well worth the price. The cap is 10% not 20%, if you think that's bad check NM's caps. And your use of the word retarded is offensive.

I'm not offended... And my wife tells me all the time that I am retarded!

• Like 1

I apologize to Flatlander and anyone else who might take offense. I will choose a little better term next time. Sorry :(

Lance I think that's why I use that word too much! The ex's term for me :)

It is my understanding that if you move to another state your lifetime Az license is still valid. But you will still have to apply as a non resident.

I apologize to Flatlander and anyone else who might take offense. I will choose a little better term next time. Sorry :(

Lance I think that's why I use that word too much! The ex's term for me :)

We spoke and we are good. I probably didn't need to be so public about my feelings on that word. Anyway Morrow is a good dude and I think he should get his lifetime.

It is my understanding that if you move to another state your lifetime Az license is still valid. But you will still have to apply as a non resident.

Ajo - You still have to pay the NR tag fee but you are no longer limited to the 10% cap on NR tags. All successful applicants with a lifetime license count towards as residents in regard to the quota.

Wow. Is that correct? Thanks G&F. That would be pretty stupid if it's actually set up that way.

If that is correct, it would be too easy for out-of-state cornholes to simply get lifetime licenses without living here, using whatever dummy addresses they needed to, then several years down the road, start applying for hunts. Very difficult to prove where you lived when, years down the road. It would likely be unnecessary to prove anything. I'm way behind the times...USO is probably doing this already. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Awatson it's actually not that easy! I remember when I was guiding on a hunt in 5b years back G&F raided the camp right next to ours. They had been watching a guy and as soon as he harvested his elk, they arrested him. He lived out of state but did exactly what your saying!

If I really do this I will have to truly move to AZ, get a drivers license, pay bills and pay my state taxes! I'm just really lucky with my job that gives me 2 weeks a month off, well most of the time. So I wouldn't have to find another job while there. My company would pull the taxes for the state I'm living in, not working in. So it would be a little easier for me than a lot of others.

I read something on their website about a new formula for lifetime licenses, so I'm thinking I will at least wait and see what that's going to be first.

I hear of people getting nailed for falsifying residency. That makes sense, and it probably happens every year. With the "lifetime" thing though, I hold little hope that G&F, or any agency short of the IRS would actually be able to require someone to produce proof of residency and investigate how that lifetime license was obtained 10 - 15 years down the road.

Wow. Is that correct? Thanks G&F. That would be pretty stupid if it's actually set up that way.

If that is correct, it would be too easy for out-of-state cornholes to simply get lifetime licenses without living here, using whatever dummy addresses they needed to, then several years down the road, start applying for hunts. Very difficult to prove where you lived when, years down the road. It would likely be unnecessary to prove anything. I'm way behind the times...USO is probably doing this already. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Coming from a CA "cornhole" with an AZ lifetime license, I must say that AZ's lifetime license policy is like having a soar tally wacker....you just can't beat it!

I've been in CA for 12 years now, and nothing says "Welcome Home" like an upcoming AZ draw!

• Like 1