Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

Guess the score

These pics were sent to me by another hunter he got from one of his trail cameras. I don't have a straight forward pic, but these should get you going. David

post-561-0-23962100-1378747559_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-21313500-1378747570_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-01994000-1378747581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

David,

Send those pics to Lance. He might have video of that buck. I could be wrong but looks close from what I remember, anyway. If it is the same buck, he dissapeared just before the hunt a couple years ago. STUD!!

David,

Send those pics to Lance. He might have video of that buck. I could be wrong but looks close from what I remember, anyway. If it is the same buck, he dissapeared just before the hunt a couple years ago. STUD!!

You have a good memory Tines. He is at the 2:17 mark on the video. You guys have guessed pretty close so far on the score. David

There is a back story on these trail cam pics. Opening morning of deer season I met a nice fella that was heading into the same general direction as myself. At the end of the weekend we had breakfast in Flagstaff and I was telling him about an antelope I arrowed up there. When I showed him the pics, he said his friend had some pics of my antelope. I was really surprised to hear this since I had several cameras set up in there area, and all the water sources covered. His buddy was nice enough to provide me the pictures of my buck. So now I have pics and video of the buck right before I shot it. The buck scored 89 4/8's SCI. It's so hard to score antelope in pics, but you guys were real close. David

post-561-0-37040000-1379025820_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-12346600-1379025871_thumb.jpg