Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**SIDE OF HWY DOVE HUNT TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

Wow so much easier hunting next to the road thanks guys!!! i was tripping over other peoples empties from last 6 yrs but besides that pretty darn good. sure got many funny looks! :)

Wow so much easier hunting next to the road thanks guys!!! i was tripping over other peoples empties from last 6 yrs but besides that pretty darn good. sure got many funny looks! :)

Glad it worked out for you.
  • Like 1

No bail needed, but he put aside his own personal ethics to hunt where he bashed others for hunting... Way to go!! Bash your fellow sportsman then hunt along side of them. I'm betting that you are also the guy that thinks I do not NEED some of my firearms, but have deemed them ok for yourself.

• Like 1

Nice! The birds will eventually figure out that being by the roads ain't good for their mortality so your other spot should produce equally as well when Darwin takes over...

BTW- did you bother to grab any of those 6 years worth of hulls on your way out???

Ok so i have noticed that multiple people who want to mess with me just happen to be anonymous with about same post count and from the same year.. so i think i know who the culprit is and really if you wanna say something to me why is it you have to be annonymous??? see when you hide under a different username just to fight with other members its kinda sad.... :( so to the 3 anonymous users who care SO MUCH why dont you go reconnect with the real you and get a life. to the people with identies not hidden im sorry we differ in areas, im glad i now know i can hunt by roads and ethics no longer matter there cuz clearly everyone else is doing it sol why not me. :) as for the comments about turning me in for obstructing a hunt.. well i had to leave my hunt 3 nights in a row due to the other guys interfering in MY HUNT. As for them littering with hulls di, will, and will always turn in people littering and hunting in closed areas or driving on land that is closed! as for picking up their shells.. well yes if theirs are by mine i have but as for taking bags out to do so know i surely have not!

Always a blast having the no name annonymous people say so much! maybe amanda should remove people without real identities since they are always the crap talkers. again like i said i believe the identity is known to me and we can discuss this in the future.

BTW- did you bother to grab any of those 6 years worth of hulls on your way out???

Some! if you wanna come hunt an afternoon and help that would be gr8. interesting to walk around and see their/someones popular trees and see year after year of shells on top of each other. :( again as a kid i never picked up unless on farms but i kinda thought by now people knew shells dont just vanish and it is a law. also found a rattler that has been dead sometime skeleton and a awesome rattle so if that was them, thx.

This is next to 1 of their high brass 12's.. not sure why somebody chose that ammo unless using mag gun?? anyways hope all the anonymous guys that anser the same on gender question go make up a fake life at least. thx and God Bless all,,, yes even you anonymous guy/guys

• Like 1

Some! if you wanna come hunt an afternoon and help that would be gr8. interesting to walk around and see their/someones popular trees and see year after year of shells on top of each other. :( again as a kid i never picked up unless on farms but i kinda thought by now people knew shells dont just vanish and it is a law. also found a rattler that has been dead sometime skeleton and a awesome rattle so if that was them, thx.

This is next to 1 of their high brass 12's.. not sure why somebody chose that ammo unless using mag gun?? anyways hope all the anonymous guys that anser the same on gender question go make up a fake life at least. thx and God Bless all,,, yes even you anonymous guy/guys

attachicon.gif1379060813916.jpg

Good for you grabbing a few before you left... If more people did that we'd be better off- I have NO desire to travel anywhere close to the PHX metromess unless I'm going to Cabela's or Bass Pro so you're on your own as far as me helping out. I'll keep holding down the fort on the border here- Good hunting to ya!

Who is "anonymous" in this thread? Please elaborate; I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about. Everyone who posted here has been here a while.

• Like 1