Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

ASU/ Wisconsin

No doubt the officials screwed up. Wisconsin QB did not help his teams situation by placing the ball on the ground. Obviously it confused both the officials and the Devil defense. Precious time was lost. Devils did outplay Wisconsin but in the end Wisconsin put themselves in position to win. Too bad the officials stole their opportunity. Wisconsin faithful have a right to be livid.

As a devil fan, I was appalled by coaching decisions coming from our sideline. Graham and his assistants need to evaluate themselves after this one. Devils should have had a double digit win on Saturday night.

• Like 2

ASU won. Put a check mark in the W column and move on to Stanford. The officials botched the end of the game, and deprived Wisconsin of one more down; no telling what would happen on that down...recall ASU/U of A 2010. Human error is part if the game and this time it benefitted the Devils, it may work against them at other times.

I am a fan of the U of A and ASU. I route for both and hope to see college football in this state elevated to the upper tier much like it has been in Florida. This game hurt that vision. The PAC 12 is the only major conference that uses there own officiating crews, instead of mixed or visiting crews, for non-conference games. For the teams of the PAC 12 to rise to an elite level, they need high profile games like this one. The botched officiating at the end of this game will hurt all the teams of the PAC 12.

• Like 2

Pac-12 managment is terrible. They hurt the schools more than help with things like this. Then the deal with the refs bounty on Sean Miller is another example of Pac-12 officiating issues.

Well ASU is getting embarrassed at Stanford tonight. What Harbaugh started and now Shaw have going in Stanford is something special. That team is legit. Shaw most likely will be coaching in the nfl soon.

I'm not sure anyone realistically thought ASU could beat Stanford.. especially at Stanford. Stanford is a legitimate national title contender.

Graham's ridiculously conservative play calling in the first half didn't help. Seemed like he was continuing with the same plan ASU used on ther final possession last week.

Wisconson was stupid - had it all wrapped up, 20 yard field goal to win. They decided to go for another play with 14 seconds left and no time outs. The refs blew it big time but the coaches are to blame. Doesn't matter too much, Stanford put ASU in place.

• Like 1

Yeah, final score did not reflect the reality of the game. It could have been one of these 65-0 games if Stanford wanted. ASU, get the f**k out of the top 25! They were only there because of that proud Wisconsin win.

• Like 1

Stanford is a LEGIT team. A friend of mines brother is one of their captains and linebackers. They are the real deal. I would LOVE to see a Pac 12 team (Oregon or Stanford, who ever wins the conference) compete for the national title.... I know either team can hold their own with anybody!

• Like 1

It's hilarious that UA fans are laughing because ASU lost to a top 5 team in the nation on the road. Stanford is that good.

ASU is a good team. They just are nowhere near the elite level of Stanford. Stanford could beat all three of the teams UA played, all at the same time, and with they're eyes closed.

Nice strength of schedule though. Play three crap teams and you're halfway to bowl eligibility! PAC 12 play won't be so kind..

• Like 2