Sign in to follow this  
Hanksaiditbest

WTT for bow/optics bang boom crash

It's a long shot but someone out there has got to have a son/daughter that wants to be a rockstar and drive mom and dad crazy or just simply can't let go of that child hood dream to be like Tommy Lee. That being said, I have about $2500 (new) worth of drum equipment that I am looking to sell/trade in order to fund my hunting habits, I,m not seeking $2500 worth of stuff by any means.. just let me know what you might have. It is all higher end equipment and in good shape. Specifically looking for any of the above, RH bow, Rifle scope, Spotting scope. Can send pics if interested. Thanks!

Pearl ELX export 5 piece heat compression shell drum kit

- Pressure treated black/grey fade finish

-10' tom

-12' tom

-14' tom

-Kick drum with aquarian front head and remo ring double base beater head

-Additional custom pork pie 12' snare drum

-Additional tama rockstar 14' snare drum

-Zildjian Z-custom 17' crash

-Zildjian A-custom 21' sweet ride

-Zildjian oriental china "trash" 18'

-Paiste hi hats 14' rippled

-DW 5000 double bass pedal with hard case

-DW 5000 hi hat stand

-Cymbal stands and mounts

-Cow bell

-Hard shell cymbal case

-2 thrones one circular one seat style

post-7628-0-06167900-1379517857_thumb.jpeg

I have "that kid"...but already have a basic 5-piece kit that's serving the purpose well.

Are you willling to break anything out? Specifically the cowbell, double bass pedal (could throw in my single bass pedal if you only have the double), and maybe one of the cymbals with stand.

where are you located?

I have "that kid"...but already have a basic 5-piece kit that's serving the purpose well.

Are you willling to break anything out? Specifically the cowbell, double bass pedal (could throw in my single bass pedal if you only have the double), and maybe one of the cymbals with stand.

where are you located?

Apparently bigorange needs more cowbell... haha!

• Like 2

where are you located?

If it's for the kid I will just give you the cowbell. I would like to keep the pedal with the set, those DW 5000 retail for $400 so if I end up selling the kit on CL it will help. But I would consider cymbal, pedals, stand plus cash on my part if you had something I could use for trade. Right now I am in between Prescott, Flag and Kingman

where are you located?

lol EVERYONE needs more cowbell

• Like 2

I've got a fever and there's only one cure...more cowbell baby! :D My kid has the same fever...he's been talking about a cowbell for months.

If you were closer to Tucson I might take you up on that...local shop has a couple used cowbells cheap enough it wouldn't be worth the drive. I know what you mean on the pedal...it will probably help you with the sale on CL as well as keeping the cymbals with it too. I knew it was a stretch but thought I'd ask.

I've got a fever and there's only one cure...more cowbell baby! :D My kid has the same fever...he's been talking about a cowbell for months.

If you were closer to Tucson I might take you up on that...local shop has a couple used cowbells cheap enough it wouldn't be worth the drive. I know what you mean on the pedal...it will probably help you with the sale on CL as well as keeping the cymbals with it too. I knew it was a stretch but thought I'd ask.

yeah you can usually find them pretty cheap... this one is ultra special though, it really brings out the foot tap in people lol. If you don't find what you need just let me know, pay the $6 shipping and i'll just send it to you