Sign in to follow this  
Gary I

Skulls

**Unbelievable response! All are spoken for now. Thanks so much for the response.**

I have some newly cleaned/whitened skulls that I really don't need. These skulls were from a local taxidermist: they weren't wanted when the animals were brought in to be mounted. He was going to throw them away. Since I clean skulls, I hated to see them go to waste. So I took them, cleaned them and would like to sell, trade or even donate them to a school or other worthy cause. I didn't take them to make a profit; even though I have time and some money in them, I just didn't want to see them wasted.

They are professionally cleaned, odor-free and ready to go. There are five bears, three javelina, two mountain lions and three bobcats.

Make me an offer, let's talk trade or tell me who needs them. Top of my wishlist: an early '70s, original, gold single-mantle Coleman lantern. Call Gary at 928-978-2627, PM me or email me at antlerfinder@hotmail.com

post-1822-0-08513400-1379641941_thumb.jpgpost-1822-0-09809100-1379641961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gary I

Wow! PM sent for educational use if buyers pass them up.

Kidso.

Send me your ship to address and I will ship you bear, lion, bobcat and a javelins for your class room.

/>Thanks for donating at least some to the classrooms! They look beautiful.

When i was in college i had a biology teacher who suggested if i insisted on missing class i should bring in hearts and such from harvest.. so there i would sit with javelina heart or elk parts of some sort on desk in 6pack cooler for her to disect.. crazy new river lady if i remember correctly. ;) she was coooooool.

/>

Thanks for donating at least some to the classrooms! They look beautiful.

When i was in college i had a biology teacher who suggested if i insisted on missing class i should bring in hearts and such from harvest.. so there i would sit with javelina heart or elk parts of some sort on desk in 6pack cooler for her to disect.. crazy new river lady if i remember correctly. ;) she was coooooool.

That crazy teacher is me, but for 5th grade! THANKS to Gary for supporting my Predator and Prey science unit in the classroom!

• Like 3

/>

/>

Thanks for donating at least some to the classrooms! They look beautiful.

That crazy teacher is me, but for 5th grade! THANKS to Gary for supporting my Predator and Prey science unit in the classroom!

Let me know if i can ever help... i do gr8 skullwork FOR CLASSROOM! ;) God Bless you for taking on the classroom!