azcouesfanatic

Big Bull Found dead in Unit 1

Thanks Brian for posting that. I also need to thank Jimmy Cook. He saw the post last night about my bull on coueswhitetail.com

That's the bull I shot in Unit 1!

JK congrats on finding it. I am curious how far it actually went from where it was originally shot?

/>That's the bull I shot in Unit 1!

JK congrats on finding it. I am curious how far it actually went from where it was originally shot?

300-400 yards from Trent stuck him.

He didn't go far, maybe a quarter mile. That's the toughest part for me right now. We looked for a day and a half. We walked by him at least once or twice and maybe more. I am not a trophy hunter. Sure, everyone wants to kill a nice bull but the fact that I am going home without any meat really bothers me. I am grateful that I was able to recover him.

• Like 8

/>

He didn't go far, maybe a quarter mile. That's the toughest part for me right now. We looked for a day and a half. We walked by him at least once or twice and maybe more. I am not a trophy hunter. Sure, everyone wants to kill a nice bull but the fact that I am going home without any meat really bothers me. I am grateful that I was able to recover him.

we have it heck looking for him. I just can't believe he was where he was. heck we stopped and met up right there. I'm just glad you found him. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

Yet again another example of why this site is the best website in the WORLD.

• Like 1

Wow, great job guys on finding the bull and the shooter. I know what it's like to lose one - probably the worst feeling in the world. My first bull ever was lost, and I sure wish I had guys like you to help me recover him.

Figured I would toss this in. This bull showed up about 30 minutes after Trent shot his bull. I think he was inside of 30 yards to me the entire time. Really really nice bull. We saw a lot of nice bulls in the 4 days I was there.

Night. Its really bothered him that he didn't recover it. 10 years ago, before these forums, it wouldn't have happened. Thank you again for helping

YEP, BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS PUT IN FOR ARCHERY AND ADD 3 BUDDIES ON THE APP AND IF THEY GET DRAWN THEY BUY A BOW AND SHOOT IT FIVE SIX TIMES AND THEY ARE READY. GOOD HUNTERS. HELLO WAKE THE $UC$ UP GAME AND FISH DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. HELLO.