Sign in to follow this  
bobdds

H4350, Rl15, Rl22, IMR 8208XBR

I think you should keep your hi-priced powder on backpage with all the other crooks.

I had an old truck once and had a guy ask how much I'd sell it for. I asked double what I paid. He said I was crazy. I said I wasn't looking to sell, so he had to pay the "not really for sale" price.

That being said sell on. Last I checked it was a free country and God forbid someone try to take folks rights away. Unless they are selling something on an internet forum. Where folks feel the need to ad crap.

I had an old truck once and had a guy ask how much I'd sell it for. I asked double what I paid. He said I was crazy. I said I wasn't looking to sell, so he had to pay the "not really for sale" price.

That being said sell on. Last I checked it was a free country and God forbid someone try to take folks rights away. Unless they are selling something on an internet forum. Where folks feel the need to ad crap.

:rolleyes: :) :D Tis the truth. Point well made.

MRL 1984 I don't think its just the high prices its the high prices and a total of one post.... and I know all of us were newbies at one time but he has 1 post and says I will check only once a day.... he has no intention of joining one of the best sites for western hunting on the internet..... just to sell is it.... just my 2cents

/>MRL 1984 I don't think its just the high prices its the high prices and a total of one post.... and I know all of us were newbies at one time but he has 1 post and says I will check only once a day.... he has no intention of joining one of the best sites for western hunting on the internet..... just to sell is it.... just my 2cents
Again I refer to the second paragraph of my post. It doesn't need to result in ad crapping. We all should move on to the next ad, it will self correct.

Realized the end of that sounded like I was directing the move on to just buff. Sorry wasn't my intention, should be clarified now.