IA Born

Looking for Youth Bow

Last weekend, my daughter had a soccer teammate/friend over and we got to talking about archery. My daughter proudly showed her friend her bow and her mad-shooting skills! After a real quick and dirty lesson, her friend tried my daughter's bow out. I had to help her because its set at 31 lbs draw weight. She missed the target, but you could tell she instantly fell in love. At the next practice she ran up to me and said her and her parents spoke about it and she can take up archery! To help them ease into it and not break the bank, I told them I would keep an eye out for a used youth bow with the idea that if it sticks, they can start looking at new bows/packages down the road. She's too big for a Diamond Atomic or Nuclear Ice. Used Ruckus, Razor's Edge, or Infinity Edge would be perfect to get her going.

So if any of you have a used youth bow for a 9-year old girl that's in good condition or know of someone who will be selling one, can you please have them contact me? Let's get another young lady into archery! Thanks, guys!

I just upgraded all my kids bows this year and have a browning micro adrenaline. 25-40# and 18-28" fully adjustable. Has true glo sight and a whisker rest. Probably needs a new string but it's not bad. I'm in queen creek so not sure how to get it to you but your welcome to come get it. PM me if your interested.

Thanks, Mthomas. My daughter's friend doesn't have the upper body strength for a 25lb draw weight. She needs something in the 15-30 lbs range for now. Much appreciated!

My son's Nuclear Ice is up to 30 lbs. you can adjust the draw length, so that may not be too small if she can't pull 25 lbs.

I was gonna say ... my 12 year old still likes shooting his nuclear ice as much as anything else, and he's not small. At 9...the Razor is a bit long unless shes a giant.