What does everyone use? I like to shoot out to 100 yards but its hard finding a sight that goes past 80 and that's a 7 pin. Right now I use trophy ridge western sight which is 9 pin but its just getting a little old. Some info would be appreciated. I shoot a Mathews Z7 at 72lbs 28.5 draw length.

I just picked up a new stick flinger this week (Hoyt Spyder) & bought one of the Fuse carbon fiber 7-pin deals with it. It's a very light weight sight & has steel tubing around the fiber optic wires. Seems very sturdy & is quiet. I'm not crazy about all those pins though. I prefer a 5 pin & am thinking about removing the last two.

I use a single pin sight from HHA. Easy to set up and very easy to use plus you get a nice sight picture with only one pin. There are also models with three pins where the bottom pin is your floater. Most every sight company makes one.

ANY SPOT HOGG CANT BE BEAT. I LIKE THE TOMMY OR BOSS HOGG

I use a Black gold Ascent w/ 4 pins. I have them set up from 20-50 and the bottom pin is adjustable out to 120. It's the best of both worlds. Fixed and adjustable for long distance shooting.

post-11475-0-24655100-1380908582.jpg

• Like 1

Black Gold !!!!

IMO the Ascent is good but no 3rd axis adjust on the hard mount model loses out to Spot hogg-tommy, boss an the CBE tek sights

I bought a brand new black gold fuse I think it was two years ago, had the adjustment wheels for each pin. Biggest piece of junk ever. The wheels were really loud so I sent it in for the plastic replacement wheels when I got it back one of the pin to verticle post clamps was cracked. Went back to spot Hogg and will never look back! One thing I can say for that site is the .010 pins it had were way brighter than my spot Hogg's. Still wouldn't trust it on a hunt.