Sign in to follow this  
JOEDKILLA

200+Typical Archery Mulie from 36A

How soon before bc777 is kicked off for slinging crap..??? Rifleman went. Maybe its time for bc777 to go now. Seems like it would be very pleasant not hearing from him every time there is something "fishy"..

• Like 3

/>

How soon before bc777 is kicked off for slinging crap..??? Rifleman went. Maybe its time for bc777 to go now. Seems like it would be very pleasant not hearing from him every time there is something "fishy"..

he's not a bad kid. He lives to hunt and does a pretty good job at it. He does feed off of the comments of people and speaks his mind about situations posted on this site (lots of others do too) he also defends himself when others say something negative about him. He does need to learn how to be a bit less abrasive with his responses but overall I don't see any reason to kick him off a website for being honest, blunt, and truthful.
  • Like 1

/>

/>

he's not a bad kid. He lives to hunt and does a pretty good job at it. He does feed off of the comments of people and speaks his mind about situations posted on this site (lots of others do too) he also defends himself when others say something negative about him. He does need to learn how to be a bit less abrasive with his responses but overall I don't see any reason to kick him off a website for being honest, blunt, and truthful.

So you are ok with him making things up to fit his point of view? Claiming that a buck was in velvet when killed before he has any facts and insinuating poaching is sad at best. If he is trying to become a wildlife biologist or warden with his degree he needs to learn about facts.

• Like 1

I think before you start voicing your opinion about someone's kill, and any legalities that go along with that kill, you should at least have the smallest clue what's going on, or know just a little bit about what your talking about. At least know something about it , and not just chime in to get your hands dirty, or just to smell up the room and run. It boils down to being secure with yourself, and when someone has to start stuff every time with regards to other people's stuff, it becomes blatantly obvious they are just in need of constant attention. I think what happened to the other guy that shot the big archery buck in unit 9 this year was disgusting by most peoples standards. Pulling up his record to see and disect reminded me of a lynch mob of thugs with a rope in their hand running after someone in the streets. I can only hope this doesn't get reversed someday on the ones that are so quick to grab the rope, and throw it up over the first solid branch they find. It's ok to be quiet when you know nothing , and it's ok to know nothing about something.

• Like 2

Yes, my two posts about a "fishy" mule deer story are the direct reason why everyone is leaving the site. Come on CouesCrazy let's be serious. I think you guys make way too big a deal out of something that doesn't even affect you. I have my opinions and you have yours. Being part of a public forum doesn't mean everyone will post things you agree with or things you like to hear.

• Like 1

Being on a public forum doesn't mean you can make stuff up and throw around false accusations.

Let's be serious.

• Like 3

If we are being serious, did the story really effect any of us? You were the first one and only one to post some negative comment about it. All the first guy wanted was a story and some pics... So let's be serious...

• Like 3

Please explain what exactly the guy "made up". All he did was wrongly assume it was a velvet deer, and then he apologized and said his assumption was wrong.

I didn't see anything insulting or any personal attack that would leave you so irritated. This is a public forum and opinions and disagreements are gonna fly every which way; try not to be so thin skinned that you take offense to such minor things.

• Like 1

You really think that guy posted that wanting just a story and some pics? You couldn't see that he was fishing around to see if anyone had any info on the buck to satisfy his curiosity as to whether it may have been poached or not? Open your eyes guys. . and if you look back at my posts nothing I said was an accusation but simply a hypothetical. As you could see by the question marks following nearly every sentence in the first post and then by me saying who knows if this happened or who knows if that happened. Once it was explained to me that the hypothetical situation I brought up was impossible I apologized and left it at that. Then here you guys came like always to start crying about it.

Haha ummm. . if you can read back on this whole thread, let me know who it was that started complaining and crying about me posting something they didn't like to hear? No one here seems to want to read a post that doesn't fit with their way of thinking. Which in turn causes them to make a big deal out of something that was never meant to be a big deal in the first place. Had you guys posted your thoughts on the subject as I did mine (whether it was a simple post saying congratulations or saying you think it was illegal or saying you know the guy that killed the deer) and left it at that you guys wouldn't be throwing a fit and we wouldn't have four pages about how sensitive you guys are to my posts.

Haha ummm. . if you can read back on this whole thread, let me know who it was that started complaining and crying about me posting something they didn't like to hear? No one here seems to want to read a post that doesn't fit with their way of thinking. Which in turn causes them to make a big deal out of something that was never meant to be a big deal in the first place. Had you guys posted your thoughts on the subject as I did mine (whether it was a simple post saying congratulations or saying you think it was illegal or saying you know the guy that killed the deer) and left it at that you guys wouldn't be throwing a fit and we wouldn't have four pages about how sensitive you guys are to my posts.

First, leave the ad hominem attacks at the door. No one here is "crying."

"

Sounds a little fishy to me bringing in such a huge buck nearly a year after it was killed? Wonder if they brought in a cape with it or needed a new one? For obvious reasons. . .

I know if I had dropped a 200" deer I wouldn't wait that long to bring to a taxidermy shop or tell someone. That kind of a deer is world class. Something isn't right.

You would think they would at least bring it in to have the hide sent off to the tannery and the antlers injected with formaldehyde, if money was the problem. That doesn't cost a whole lot. Curious how they preserved the velvet that long? I'm sure people will be on me for jumping to conclusions but who knows if this buck wasn't killed recently while out of season because they couldn't pass up such a monster buck, thrown in the freezer for a couple days, and then brought to the taxidermist with last years tag to make the story fit. A buck killed on the strip that is 200" with a bow is spread around fast. One from an area that doesn't usually produce them would have spread around even faster.

Hmm.. guess that proves my theory wrong huh ;) haha who knows I guess. Just seems like an awful long time to bring such a great buck to the taxidermist.

These are YOUR words. You try and get around them by stating that you were theorizing with questions marks all over...but you can't. I have a problem, as do a lot of people, with you accusations of criminal activity without so much as even a picture or story of the animal in question being posted. Those sorts of accusations carry with them serious implications. You don't seem to understand that.

More than likely, we will NEVER see this buck or hear the story of such an amazing deer (if the story is true) because of the negative attention YOUR accusations brought to this thread. This is especially troubling for me because people who know the hunter posted on this thread. We could have seen this magnificent animal.

Also, please stop trying to blame everyone else for your actions. It gets old.

And FYI "Hmmm" isn't an apology. If you would like to apologize, then please do so...I know that a lot of people would appreciate that gesture.

• Like 3