SWDesertRat

Wyoming 2013

I know there has to be a few CWT members out there who got out for the first Wyo pronghorn season.

Let us see some pics and what season you hunted.

The next season starts next week, lets keep the interest up while we wait for Az's deer hunts and late elk.

• Like 1

Good luck to you guys!

Someone has to have something from the archery and first rifle seasons though...Id hope that members wont flame anyone for posting a 'controversial' trophy buck or doe from Wyo.

• Like 1

Put in for Wyoming antelope with my son. Did not get drawn. I am interested to see how this year's WY hunts go.

I will apply for WY next year as my son will be a senior in high school and the last chance to take him out of state until he completes college.

My buddy got back this week. 2 does in their camp of 3 or 4 hunters. Very windy and goats had definitely been hunted and shot at before. Not sure what unit.

headen up to laramie on the 8th to unit 43 .. looks like its gonna be cold

My neighbor just got back group of 5. All got nice bucks. Said there were so many antelope. Over 50 bucks a day to choose from and antelope everywhere. Ill see if he will let me post pics. Hes in 7e right now on his brothers muzzy elk hunt

My neighbor just got back group of 5. All got nice bucks. Said there were so many antelope. Over 50 bucks a day to choose from and antelope everywhere. Ill see if he will let me post pics. Hes in 7e right now on his brothers muzzy elk hunt

I am friends with one of two of the guys on that trip. They did very well.........they are all hunting machines. Matt passed on 30-40 bucks a day before taking his 81" lope.

mattys281; IF there are leftover tags in Wyo after the draw you can buy them otc, doe tags can go at discounted rates sometimes too if they havent sold their quota. Buck tags can go this route..rarely though. Otherwise not any states I know of where you can get otc. In NM you can buy a landowner tag without a draw, you usually pay a little more for it though. Seen a few posts on here about last minute cancelation deals for guide or partial guided hunts in NE New Mex.

To everyone else, thanks for the replies, but i have to say this thread is worthless without pics!

leaving wensday for laramie . its gonna BE COLD. hope the speed goats dont mind