Sign in to follow this  
azryan

if anyone hunts this area

Hope to never stumble onto one of those plots. Scary stuff.

For some reason they sure like unit 22

Maybe this could be a good thing for hunters, deer with cotton mouth and the munchies = more active deer

They are scary stuff, marijuana is big money. My dad and I stumbled onto one in Idaho several years ago. We saw the people before we got too close. I was familiar with the the local trend of marijuana growers in the area, and we backed out. I had been involved with several investigations earlier in the year. We called the ISP detectives with the information. About 1500 plants were seized. By the way, if you discover a grow and report it, there may be a MEPP (marijuana eratication program) reward for you. Even though turning it in is the ethical thing to do, the money may come in handy for future hunts.

Craig.

I know there has to be a few fields up there on Ord, it's just a matter of time before they are found. It may be worth while to build an AR15 pistol to store in your pack. :lol:

I always carry a pistol on my side when im out hunting wether i get to close to a snake or ever get in a bad situation like that.