Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

As a UofA alumni, I just can't follow their sports teams. It seems every time they make progress, they find a way to stick an ice-pick in their ear and shove real hard.

As a UofA alumni, I just can't follow their sports teams. It seems every time they make progress, they find a way to stick an ice-pick in their ear and shove real hard.

That seems to be all arizona teams in general, including pro.

It's actually the Elite 8....now

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at Taste of Texas and what an awesome atmosphere (even with the drunk people) It was amazing, being surrounded by all the best people in AZ (of course, they were UofA fans....). Like I said in an earlier post, I predicted that Wisc. and AZ would meet up, and guess what we've got. Will be a good game for sure!

Good sign when a team can win against a good team not playing off there normal strengths(rebounding, staying out of foul trouble, Nick Johnson offense). I'm not sure why SDSU wasnt a 2 seed with there record and teams they beat. Yet Kansas was a 2 and SDSU beat them this year and posted a better record to boot. Mountain West is a decent conference despite what the east coast bias believes.

• Like 1