capoeirajosh

Looking for lion recipes!

/>

Never had it but if their diet has anything to do with how they taste I bet it's pretty good. Unless she's been eating javelina!

is coyote any good?.

im sticking with grass eaters.

Steve Rinella from meateater says that coyote tastes like duck kind of.

Overcooked duck.

/>

Never had it but if their diet has anything to do with how they taste I bet it's pretty good. Unless she's been eating javelina!

is coyote any good?.

im sticking with grass eaters.

Steve Rinella from meateater says that coyote tastes like duck kind of.

i saw the video, im just going to have to take his word for it lol.

• Like 1

Hahahahaha! Yeah, probably for the best.

I know this is from last year but hopefully you just put salt and pepper on that lion and BBQed it. Lion is unbelievable best meat in the world....... is amazing how juicy it stays and the flavor is bar none!!!!!!!! But I cook mine somewhere between medium rare and medium but closer to medium rare. Also bobcat is almost just as good!!!!!!

I know this is from last year but hopefully you just put salt and pepper on that lion and BBQed it. Lion is unbelievable best meat in the world....... is amazing how juicy it stays and the flavor is bar none!!!!!!!! But I cook mine somewhere between medium rare and medium but closer to medium rare. Also bobcat is almost just as good!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well where's the dang pics?!?!

Well where's the dang pics?!?!

It is the post entitled "Couldn't believe my eyes," in the mountain lion section. ; )

Haha!! It is delicious! I hhave cooked it on the bbq, pan fried it, and ground it into burgers. Great meat. Like a super dense pork in my opinion. I would gladly harvest another one.

• Like 1