down2hunt

My son Elijah's 1st elk

Well, I don't know how to put this in words but I'm so proud of my son. He put in a lot of hard work and really deserved it. It was a blast. Memories that will never be forgotten. I also want to thank a few members (CouseRanger, JmWarren65 and MuggyMan) on here that were very helpful and especially the Man up stairs. Thanks, I really appreciate your guys advice.

JD

post-3832-0-47013700-1381794267_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-42971100-1381794328_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-24067600-1381794340_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice mixed bag! Congrats on a great hunt. Time hunting with family & friends is time well spent

Way to go Elijah!!! That's awesome... A great cow to fill the freezer and 'yote to top it off! Congrats!!

JD,

Ignore the PM I just sent you. I see Elijah was successful...congrats!! He must have been thrilled. Glad to have helped, even if indirectly.

Mike

Huge congrats to Elijah! Looks like a great hunter in the making - and great job getting him out there, dad. It's awesome to see the torch handed down to the next generation of hunters. Looks like you guys are doing it right.

Congratulations Elijah!

Nice to read that you were successful after putting such hard work into your hunt.

I look forward to reading more in the future on your hunts young man!

• Like 1