Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Where can I buy a decent unit map

Hey guys, I was looking for somewhere I can buy a decent paper map of unit 21. I already have my Gps, but I wanted to have a paper map as well.

Anything decent at Cabelas or Sportsman Warehouse? I heard G&F has decent ones but I don't think they are open on the weekends.

They should both have forest maps. Most of them have the GMU outlined.

Another option is to download and print them yourself from a map service like Trimble. You can even by the map paper at Walmart or cabelas. Cabelas online maps are now the Trimble map and apps.

Other option is to drive to world of maps and pay thm to print exactly what you want.

I don't know if they have unit 21 yet but Flatline Maps have the best unit maps I have seen. And they are a sponsor here on the site.

World of maps in Mesa or Phoenix would be a good start I get my Az hunt unit maps there. Id get them from there or of coarse Flatline Maps.

Really I was just looking for a fold out map I could scrible my notes on when I go back out scouting tomorrown so no time to order from flatline. I think I'll see if anything at Cabelas will do since its close. Otherwise ill run by map world and have them print something out.

I just walked out of map world on Indian school. Not sure if you are the same person that was in there looking for maps of 21. They didn't have the whole unit 21 map at any of the three store locations unless you ordered it and i think it was a 2 week wait on orders.

I also Found out they won't print a specific section for you anymore so the maps that they have is what you get.

I just bought a map from huntmap.com they're in Laveen so you phx guys may be able to pick them up. I got mine in the mail in a few days down to Tucson. Waterproof rubberized canvas. Pretty durable.

Cabelas didn't have anything worth using. I got caught up with my "honey do" list and didn't make it to map world either. Sounds like I didn't miss out. I'll have to print out a couple maps for now and find one on monday. That map from huntmap.com looks pretty sweet. Might see if they will let me pick up. My hunt starts next week.

Can't go wrong with the flatline maps. I have 3 different unit maps from them and the will last a lifetime.

Danny- I'm in Peoria and have a Unit 21 Flatline map you can borrow if you need it. Not asking for anything in return except you give it back. I can also point you into a few areas that hold deer.

• Like 3

Danny- I'm in Peoria and have a Unit 21 Flatline map you can borrow if you need it. Not asking for anything in return except you give it back. I can also point you into a few areas that hold deer.

Jbee - awesome offer, I really appreciate it. I will PM you.