Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

three weeks from now

I will be going after elk for the first time! I have a late archery bull tag in 22N. So excited to start this adventure, but also very nervous and anxious because I really don't know what I'm getting myself into. I will be up there solo- no hunting buddies that are willing or able to make the trip and help out, so if any of y'all see me up there- don't hesitate to stop by and say hello!

I will be up there with two other hunters, and you are more than welcome to stop by and introduce yourself and grab a cold one. I know at least one other hunter on this site with that tag, and he will be with lots of others! Happy to help if you drop one!!!

Congrats on your tag! Should be fun, i was up there this weekend on the cow hunt. Lots of bulls still bugling all night long, unfortunately they probably wont be by the time your hunt starts. Good luck!

I didn't realize it was three weeks away. Last year I tore my knee up on opening morn. March had it fixed now I'm ready to go get em. Hope every one has a safe and fun hunt

I'll be up there looking around atleast once a week in Nov.preparing for my rifle hunt in Dec.. If i happen to run into you and you got one down I'll be more than glad to help ya.