Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Speared Cape Buffalo

Not sure if this has been posted but this is insane!!! Very well put together and the best part is the gopro cam on the spear as the buf is running away.

• Wow! 1

Unfreaking believable, now that's getting close! Do you think G&F would let us spear pigs, (Javelina)?

• Like 1

Now that is the most extreme hunt other then ''Hand to Hand''!......those take big B_lls!..cast iron one to do that!! they call them things the Black Death!....NICE!!! :P

Tim Wells in an animal! I watch his show and love it! He's hunted in AZ for coues before! He hunts with a bow and spear! Very cool show!

On 10/25/2013 at 12:22 AM, sidwynder505 said:

Now that is the most extreme hunt other then ''Hand to Hand''!......those take big B_lls!..cast iron one to do that!! they call them things the Black Death!....NICE!!! :P

yup many a white hunter has been turned into mush by one of them. Hit one with a 458 nitro and he just stood there and looked at me for a sec before he went down

On 10/24/2013 at 7:46 PM, trphyhntr said:

i want to hunt elk with one

Do you think you can get that close road hunting?

On 10/24/2013 at 12:41 PM, Vowell said:

Not sure if this has been posted but this is insane!!! Very well put together and the best part is the gopro cam on the spear as the buf is running away.

Pretty sure this fellow was the guest speaker at the SCI banquet a couple years back.