Sign in to follow this  
brent

USPS.... GRRRR

I have to complain to someone, and since I cant get ahold of anyone at USPS, CW it is lol.

I sold something on ebay and shipped it to the customer. I get a message from the customer asking why I rerouted the package to a different location and he is already threatening to file an ebay fraud claim against me. I message him back to chill out while I figure out what happened.

Delivery confirmation number says it was re-routed to a different address in a different state. I call USPS and spend 15 mins trying to get though the automated voice system. I then spend 1 HOUR on hold trying to get to someone. I finally give up, and I am driving to the local USPS joint to raise heck. If you hear about me on the evening news.....

What station did you ship it thru I can give you to the number to my station and you can talk to a supervisor to get this figured out

I own a business selling stuff on eBay and ship everything through USPS. We have packages go missing everyday. Just be glad it was rerouted, not lost!

Just got back from driving to the post office... They told me they cant help me and to try calling the last post office that the package went through in GA, but they are closed for the day. (supposed to go to FL).

Crazy buck, that is very thoughtful of you. I shipped it from the Flagstaff main office 2400 Postal Blvd. I have now talked to two different supervisors at two different Flag locations who have told me two completely different things, neither of any help.

(602) 404-3225 ask for Robert he has been there a long time if anyone can help it's him good luck

Depending on the season I mail as many as 50 items per month through the local USPS branch. At least 5-10 of those items will be lost by the post office every freakin month. It's like an additional tax on my income that USPS takes as pure profit.

Sorry to hear about that. Not to derail, but the good news is, we can expect the same kind of efficiency from our health care going forward. <_<

• Like 3

i am currently waiting for a boolit mold i ordered on ebay. the vendor is in peoria illinois. next stop on tracking is RENO !

supposed to be delivered thursday, it got to reno on tues and "POOF".almost like it disappeared!

lee

Can anyone name one thing the Fed has done right lately?

They shut down for two weeks. The most effective thing they have ever done. Too bad that DC sucks so bad because there are good hard working honest people that work for them.

• Like 1

/>

They shut down for two weeks. The most effective thing they have ever done. Too bad that DC sucks so bad because there are good hard working honest people that work for them.

+1

+2.