Hey all, doing this from my phone so gonna try and keep it short for now just wanted to share this with you all. I'll share more details and pics soon.

My friend Ian had purchased one of the Coues auction tags this year and our team has been working very hard to come up with a "special" buck for him. I've been insanely busy this season with a new business, a very pregnant wife, and multiple hunts to juggle so I've had to rely alot more on our small team of family and friends this year and everyone has done a great job, especially with Ian's Coues hunt!

We've hunted a lot and have spent countless hours scouting for that special buck and even passed up a beautiful 130" class buck in the process! Everyone thought i was crazy having Ian pass up that buck but yesterday evening we proved it was a very smart decision!

I'm tired of typing with my thumbs here so basically in a nutshell, i glassed up the buck and Ian made him dead. Ha! Seriously, there's more to it and more folks that deserve credit for all their hard work and without everyone's involvement this ghost would not have been killed! I'll get more pics and details of this amazing experience up soon, check out this giant!

post-713-0-41217900-1383036429_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

And yes, his G2 is broke! After a short run with a hole thru his heart he tipped over backwards into a boulder pile!

That is just amazing! Congrats to the Mullins and Dream Crews & and a massive congrats to the Ian who gave back to wildlife to get the opportunity to hunt and harvest this buck!!!

That is one the coolest set of bones I ever seen!

Whats the chance us coues junkies can see some video footage of this thing making the earth shake as it walks around. Is that asking too much?

• Like 2

Congrats to Jim, Ian and the dream team, good work and sure wasn't easy to get that buck! To make matters even more crazy this buck was taken during the oct hunt season!

Now that is a Giant for sure, hard work definitely pays off! Congrats to all involved.

DAN

Unbelievable buck , that right there is what dreams are made of. If i could just see a buck like that once in my life!!! Wow times a hundred.

Holy Moses!!! Congrats to the hunter for a good shot and all involved.!!

Nice work Jim! That thing is incredible thanks for sharing with us weekend warriors.

OMG lol that is some serious bone on that ghost, nice work guys. Congrats on all of you who made this hunt happen can't wait to hear the story on it. Any pictures of that 130" ghost?