Great job guys!

Jim,

Send me the GPS coordinates and I will personally find the piece bone that was broken in the rock pile;) ;) :D

Thanks everyone for the great reply's!

I'm going 100 mph trying to gear back up to leave for another hunt in the AM! I'll try to answer some of the questions I saw in the reply's...

I'll get the video put together asap but it'll take some time to round up all the cool trail cam pics and video for it. We did get amazing video of the beast that Ian passed up and I did have the video rolling at the time we killed "Couezilla" but as you can imagine, the video was the least of my concerns at that moment! I was holding the camera, looking thru my 12's on the tripod, trying to calm Ian down AND holding a hat to shade his face in the scope, all in the same motion! So, don't expect any great vapor trails or bucks flopping, but it'll be very cool none the less!

I'm not sure how many days we have in collectively, but it was a TON! I feel that "intentionally" finding and harvesting a buck over 130" is by far and away the hardest thing to accomplish in hunting, especially this side of the border. This past hunt made finding 400" bulls feel like a piece of cake! LOL! It took the talents of everyone involved to make this happen along with a TON of effort, a lotta luck and a whole lotta prayers!

Great job guys!

Jim,

Send me the GPS coordinates and I will personally find the piece bone that was broken in the rock pile;) ;) :D

Ha! Two of my buddies came in and spent an hour trying to find the tine also with no luck! I think it went flying!

Holy coues! Whatever the story is congrats to all involved! Buck of a lifetime there!

Wow, glad that MONSTER is dead. I would have nightmares knowing it was walking around in the hills.

Beast of a buck that is truly one of a kind. I don't think I could draw that magnificent buck in my dreams. Congratulations to all involved and especially to Ian for making the shot count. I can't even imagine the effort and work put into finding and landing a buck of that caliber.

Congrats Ian on a awesome buck and congrats to everyone on the hunt

Great buck. Congrats. Can we see a few more photos? Maybe a couple more angles or frontal shot. Thanks much.